Prairie Rose Chapel
This small country style chapel was built in the early 1940's.
Being the last one of its kind in the City of Wahpeton, a group involved with
the Chahinkapa Park and Chahinkapa Zoo felt it should be saved from the wrecking
ball. After funds were donated, it was moved to the park adjacent to the
Prairie Rose Carousel and Chahinkapa Zoo.
The Prairie Rose Chapel has been
completely renovated including heat and air conditioning.
It is truly a
work of art and must be seen to appreciate its country charm.
restored chapel is available for rent to accommodate weddings, renewal
of vows, church services, meetings for up to 60 people.
For chapel reservations or additional
Wahpeton Parks and Recreation
304 5th St. S.
Wahpeton. ND 58075